[g8-sheffield] meetings are there others out there or are youdoing the right thing and hugging trees?

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Tue Mar 29 17:19:27 BST 2005

It's been niggling at the back of my mind that we should, maybe after
we've fixed the meeting, try and constructively engage with the SWP.

Is this hopelessly liberal and wishy-washy of me?  It just seems a
little silly not to.  Especially as I go round the house of someone who
lives next door to the main Sheffield full-timers, and could just pop
around for a cuppa...

Thoughts?

Dan
----