[g8-sheffield] Posters etc for 2nd April demo

spodulike at freeuk.com spodulike at freeuk.com
Thu Mar 31 13:59:57 BST 2005

Sorry, missed this and have not had any contact from Keith who was
supposed to be picking up posters etc. I will try to get the address
off him so people can collect as don't think he really has time anyways.
Is there a way of getting the posters/leaflets to those who want them (
in case they have to be picked up by one person)?

Realise this is probably all too late but will try to get something
sorted.

Jason