[g8-sheffield] Parkwood contact details

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Wed May 4 17:02:57 BST 2005

i posted the info to loads of people as the date was 6th of may.. ive also e
mailed it to all locall mps councilours and over 300 people plus.. i left out
the contact info from some emails as i kinda thought it the right thing to do..
though it was lifted from indymedia an open archive.. i was just playing it
safe.. been there today and christ it makes you very angry..used to play as a
chiled there.. i understood it was to become a nature reserve golf course.. now
i here there planing this shit.. it makes you so f..cking mad.. i need to go and
calm meself down a little.. planing to do some vido and photographs there in the
near future.. it seems the people up there need our help and rather soon.. if
there are others who have time then e mail me of list i feel an urban walk
comeing on..

mozaz