[g8-sheffield] Parkwood update

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Wed May 4 17:42:26 BST 2005

i agree chris.. though of intrest it has created more of a debate then the thugs
planing comeing to here in june.. oh life you are so strange at times.. i here
that things that dig big holes into our earth our mother can sometimes be made
not to work at times but of course i could be very wrong.. just hope this part
of sheffield has some damm pixies and the like.. if so we need to contact them
as humans and offer any suport help we can give them within the law of course..

mozaz