Subject: [g8-sheffield] Reasonable dimocracy

@mp amparo2yo at telefonica.net
Mon May 9 12:38:04 BST 2005

Hi, Steve

  We could also send them flowers with greeting cards from Sheffield,
and thank them for their having chosen
this city: since it was Blunkett's idea, we should also invite and thank
Blunkett, don't you think? What about organizing a fashion parade for
Ms. Condoleeza (a smart woman
where there is one)?
Anybody willing to join?

R&A