[g8-sheffield] Conference stuff

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Wed May 11 09:15:49 BST 2005

Hia,

Any report-back on counter-conference organising?

Didn't make the meeting - sorry.  However, it does feel to me like it's
too late in the day to be organising anything as grand as a
counter-conference.  Perhaps if we'd had 3 months planning and booking.

It's not just workshops, but space.  The space we're thinking about (if
I've got this right) will need an awful lot of work.  Do we have the
capacity for that?  If not, a back-up is to hire somewhere else...

Sorry if I'm being over-cautious... thoughts?

Dan