[g8-sheffield] PA and three mics for sunday/agenda for tonight/counter conference

Fabian fab at in-no.org
Wed May 11 13:11:29 BST 2005

Hi there,
 just got a call from Paul of Schnews, saying that they need a PA and
three mics for Sunday for the show...who can help with that, preferably
for free?
It is really urgent!!

For the counterconference, Dan and others, we didn't really get into doing
much on it on Monday, but there is a some news>
Food collective will be there to provide us with food during the conference
workshopwise we got a few offers and a hell of a lot of plans of which
people to contact (including speakers) Will give details tonight.

For tonights meeting I like to discuss
Schnews/Trapese 15th
Counter-Conference

That is it