[g8-sheffield] tonight/counter conference

gavin at cyber-rights.net gavin at cyber-rights.net
Wed May 11 14:54:56 BST 2005

Not sure if I will make it back to Sheffield in time for tonight's
meeting. In case I don't, I'm happy to get onto contacting people
(I was thinking of starting with WOMBLES in London) to see if
they'd be willing to come and do counterconference things, so if
it's cool, I'll get on with that myself and report back when I've
got anything tangible.

Was anyone at the autonomous events in London around the social
forum a while back? It might be an idea to get onto some of those
people to come along.