[g8-sheffield] Pulling Out..

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Thu May 19 16:46:13 BST 2005

Sisters Brothers Comrades.. A lot happens in one day, one week... we make
history.. I have made rash statements of intent befor and then gone back..
However this time there is very serious fundimental difference.. I have to
remove myself from any further involvement with Sheffield G8.. This is
following last nights meeting and other events/ difficulties over the last few
days.. Any continued involvement will place frienships at further risk.. In no
circumstance will i allow these long term frienships to suffer due to any
continued activity with Sheffield Against G8..

Have Fun
Mozaz