[g8-sheffield] Re: [SheffieldRedRope] The G8 in Sheffield - revised and corrected!

Keith Richards richrout at yahoo.com
Fri May 20 13:33:01 BST 2005

just to correct one point - as far as I know Nether
Edge residents have been told nothing about the visit
let alone about carrying "passports"

The hotel in question is at the top of my road, so I
assume I will be inside some sort of security zone.

This week additional fibre optic cables were laid up
my road to be connected to a "police station" to be
installed outside the hotel. Nice to know our taxes
are being used so productively?

Keith

--- Jenny Patient <jenny.patient at blueyonder.co.uk>

Yahoo! Mail