[g8-sheffield] Re: The G8 in Sheffield - revised and corrected!

atw againstthewar at totalserve.co.uk
Tue May 24 02:27:00 BST 2005

> residents in Nether Edge have been told they will have to carry a
> passport to enter and leave their homes

I live in Nether Edge and have been told no such thing. I'd be
interested to know where this story came from. For starters not
everyone has a passport so I'm a bit dubious.

However if true and if its from residents it may be possble to work
out where the fences will go up simply by finding out which residents
have been given this warning (if that's really what they're planning).

steve

Independent grassroots news: www.sheffield.indymedia.org.uk