[g8-sheffield] Penned in? Lets make something of it

Helen and Nick slendermeans1 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue May 24 21:06:44 BST 2005

If dev green is the only option then lets try to use
the space proactively rather than being caught out by
it and depressed by it and make it a more positive
experience for people for whom this might their first
steps towards action. We long suspected that we would
be derby mark II

Having a masked carnival party/ball might worth it -
soundsystem, samba. Carnival masks on mass to hide our
ID and defy ID, noise so we are not silent If all else
fails...party!!!!?????
Hx