[g8-sheffield] legal page on wiki

adriana hjdsmdr at mixmail.com
Wed May 25 00:33:00 BST 2005

the "substantial differences to English law" i am afraid there is not
much difference under the antiterrorist acts...
The point is some BUST cards would also be extremely useful, including
lawyers phone numbers... a single legal support team meeting would be
very useful too.
(Look also for regulations related to "PACE")