[g8-sheffield] Re: Penned in? Lets make something of it Legall action on g8 protest ban please read

amparo amparo.gutierrez at tiscali.co.uk
Thu May 26 00:11:45 BST 2005

Thank you...

Speaking only for myself, i will follow the agenda scheduled by Sir Bob,
i support your idea of a theatrical action, aimed at the main audience
(security forces): some powerful images like being tarred and feathered,
powerful colours, perhaps better if no fun at all, (repression)

or: you could also associate with the metaphor and symbolism of the
"poverty banquet" (excellent).:
or with the symbolism of mourning (dead , the war).
let us know please
R&A

--

Please, never despise translators. They are the mailpersons of human
civilisation.