[g8-sheffield] Peace in the Park info-cafe - meeting tomorrow at 5pm

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Thu May 26 15:18:35 BST 2005

Hia folks,

A little ad hoc meeting's been called tomorrow at 5pm, at New Roots in
Spital Hill. (Although I haven't arranged that with them yet, so we may
need to go on to somewhere else!)

What's the point of it?  Well - all things that have been called
leftfield / democracy cafe / speakeasy / info-cafe are going to be one
and the same little munchie-tastic centre of radical wonder.  Brambles n
others are doing foody stuff, Indymedia (I believe) will have a
presence, and so far we have some non violent direct action workshops
and a subvertising workshop from one of manchester's finest urban artistes.

But we need more!  It's gonna most likely be in with the open mike tent
- which is 80 ft long, so there'll be room.

What do we need? More workshops, people to help out, anyone who wants to
stick info on the info-tables, any anyone who knows the whereabouts of
lots of rugs, cushions and other floor-based hippy sitty downy workshop
type paraphenalia.

So - come to the meeting tomorrow if you wanna get stuck in to helping.
Or write to me with any suggestions for workshops.

Yummy!  I love last-minute-dom, don't you?

peace n stuff

Dan