[g8-sheffield] Poster - version 2

atw againstthewar at totalserve.co.uk
Thu May 26 17:39:50 BST 2005

I've added the second version of the poster to the wiki...

http://wiki.sheffieldsocialforum.org.uk/G8Shefpublicity#Poster_for_Sheffield_G8_Events

I changed the heading from Sheffield Welcomes the G8 to Sheffield
Against the G8 because the 'welcomes' contradicts the 'unwelcome' bit
lower down and its also the name of the group.

The price for 2000 x A3 from Footprint Workers co-op in Leeds is
either £85 for Retho? printing or £110 for Litho. The former will be a
bit grey. The latter is better - only some of the posters will be a
bit grey. However the guy who does the litho will be away until next
week so we'd have to wait. The cheaper method can be done right away.

P&P is about £18.

Footprint can't do A2 but they're awaiting a quote from another
printer so I'll let you know when they tell me.

cheers

steve

Independent grassroots news: www.sheffield.indymedia.org.uk