[g8-sheffield] Right to protest

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Fri May 27 01:05:14 BST 2005

Hia,

We need to find out if they're using Terrorism Act powers from the 2001
act to ban the protest.  (E.g. remember Dsei? See
http://www.guardian.co.uk/guardianpolitics/story/0,,1039522,00.html )

Or if not, what else they're using to ban us.  I think Jillian's on the
case...

Btw - big huge enourmous thanks to Jillian.  Do we see any other local
councilor, official, solicitor - or anyone, in fact, in a position to
really help - fighting and working so hard?

(Of course, she might not thank me for saying so if she ends up on some
CIA blacklist and can never run for US president!)

Dan
----