[g8-sheffield] Right to protest

Dave Doyouneed2kno revoltingwildcat at yahoo.com
Fri May 27 01:26:02 BST 2005

I have indirect contact with a Liberty lawyer in
sheffield who could help. I have asked moses for info
in order to approach him. The stuff on the list is not
clear enough as to what is really going on, to get
anything more than vague advice.

Alternatively Liberties website is a useful resource
on the law and provides a free legal advice service by
telephone and email that should be helpful

http://www.yourrights.org.uk/

Dave