[g8-sheffield] thank you too mozaz

@mp amparo2yo at telefonica.net
Fri May 27 16:27:39 BST 2005

dear mozaz,

in my opinion you have done quite a lot already.... We will be losing
even more if you're arrested for future actions, so act as you are
better advised to do...
thank you also for setting up website...if you are in negotiations with
police enforcement advisers, please remind it might be very useful in
the future to keep some recorded statements or written notes, *what has
been said?* when, where and by whom?

best wishes

R&A

I have spoken and spent a good part of thursday in study.. we need to know
what laws the police are useing ie going to invoke and how thay are
going to
use them. we need to conferm this as we my leagal team can not act on
rumours etc.. thay are going to get in touch with the police direct.. i
will
not know much befor tuesday next week.. on a personal front i have been
told
if the police are going to be as active i should stay away from any form of
action and protest. it would be cool to have others thoughts on this as
this
a real dilema i can not work out. my legall team feel very much i will be
arrested.. there is a very real hassel here as i find myself on abind over
to semptember.. if broken i could goto prison.. though thay are confidant
this would not happen.. thay feel it wise i seek other peoples thoughts and
talk with them againe.. thay are going to ring me as soon as thay have
spoken with the police..

mozaz