[g8-sheffield] Re: PUBLICITY + IMC + Convergence

Helen and Nick slendermeans1 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat May 28 13:30:47 BST 2005

Ok,
Might need a volunteer to pick 'em up from Leeds next
week.

Helpful if people could suggest contacts in other
cities to send them too.

Starting to write the IMC article for Sheffield (and
hopefully the UK site too) today. Will mention details
of places to stay - is the Plaza available from Wed
15th or before? Some people have said before but
publicly we seem to be saying Wed.

I spoke to some people from London at the Dissent
gather last week and they have a centre for
internationals to stay when they get into the UK
early. I think if all goes to plan work on convergence
sites in Scotland starts around w/c 20th June so
people will be going up to volunteer. Sheffield links
the two so might be worth contacting London groups to
let them know.

Ta,
Helene