[g8-sheffield] Re: [imc-sheffield] G8 Sheffield Live Radio?

chip chiapas at riseup.net
Sat May 28 13:55:17 BST 2005

hi

this is a very good idea.

who's up for it?

time is always an issue.

last year's live link up to Baghdad was cool.

the usual format is a one hour slot each week - last year the show was at
lunchtime.  it might be a bit easier if we managed to get an early evening
slot - or if we are organised we can always record in the evenings and
give SheffieldLive a minidisk of pre-recorded content.

oh well, must be off to work now...

chip
--
http://sheffield.indymedia.org.uk/