[g8-sheffield] Practicalities

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Tue May 31 13:50:28 BST 2005

Hia

Yeah - keeping this list for practicalities.  We've said it before, but
it's easy to slip into bad habits!

It really is a positive group: everyone's been working so hard.
Something's gonna happen and, in the best traditions of autonomous
action, no-one exactly knows what!  Cool...

Idea coming up...

Dan