[g8-sheffield] [Fwd: Re: [G8arrestsupport] [Fwd: [gr8mopping] G8 defendants solidarity - mailout to defendants / meetings/ mobile]]

@@ hjdsmdr at mixmail.com
Sun Sep 11 02:14:37 BST 2005

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [G8arrestsupport] [Fwd: [gr8mopping] G8 defendants
solidarity - mailout to defendants / meetings/ mobile]
Date: 	Fri, 9 Sep 2005 22:48:30 +0100
From: 	Tony <woodywood2 at blueyonder.co.uk>
To: 	<g8legalsupport at riseup.net>, <g8arrestsupport at lists.aktivix.org>

Hi Mike,

Tony from London here. As far as I know from details I have Edinburgh
court dates are:

28th Sept - 2 people up
10th oct - 5 people up
13th Oct - 1 person up
24th Oct - 1 person up

If you need names email me off list.

I also have about 75 names of people who we think are up before
Edinburgh Sheriffs court, but I have no details of dates. Maybe these
cases were dropped during G8, or maybe they are happening and we don't
have details. Again, I could give you names to see if they ring a bell
with anybody?

Let me know

Tony

     solidarity - mailout to defendants / meetings/ mobile]