[g8-sheffield] How To Disappear Completely And Never Be Found.. (you would wish)

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Wed Feb 28 16:47:53 GMT 2007

Meanwhile at The Studio Sheffield there is a play named How To Disappear
Completely And Never Be Found.. The rumblings of that disconcerting bitch
Mandy. Well rumble on, take a look around Sheffield and you see more. This
is what we have done with pleasant walks in a salubrious, suburban
still-life setting of Broomhill and a walk along Five Weirs Walk plus
protest from the GMB Union. Then, on a sunny day in Sheffield, came some
more images followed by a rain filled day with radio 4 in the background
playing back the MP4 copy of the speech given by Mark Serwotka, main man
of the PCS union. All interesting radio 4 seems to create a stillness of
time, it is fine to work with the sound of the middle class speaking in
the background then on the hour you hear the bleep bleep of the hour and
then the news. Slowly, one is learning to become still and yes it would be
nice to Disappear Completely And Never Be Found. There is a feeling of a
need to give an account of what happened regards Mooreen (if you do not
know then do not ask) but for those in the know, as it would be, what did
you fucking expect following a twat snorting white powder up their nose on
a cold wednesday night in December - fucking silence? like fuck, look if i
could i would deal pure white powder to these fuckers and pure brown to
others and watch them fucking die then i would and yes it would be a
simple pleasure to kick them as they wither into the nothing that they
are.. I have no hate as this is a manifestation of Capitalism but i have a
serious dislike of people who decide to take class a drugs i find such
people vile and thinking on it was wrong for me to act how i did i simply
thought myself to be as self-important and deluded as them.. Well, enjoy
the work..

http://pretentiousartist.com/abstracts
http://pretentiousartist.com/sunnydayinsheffield