[g8-sheffield] Instructions for immunising your list against pretentiousartist.com

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Wed Feb 28 17:54:35 GMT 2007

Hey up Lad,

Go get a blog. Then we can choose whether or not to read your thoughts.
That's what everyone else does, even working class people.

These lists aren't meant for your personal thoughts: surely you know that?

Dan

worldwarfree at riseup.net wrote:
> Meanwhile at The Studio Sheffield there is a play named How To Disappear
> Completely And Never Be Found.. The rumblings of that disconcerting bitch
> Mandy. Well rumble on, take a look around Sheffield and you see more. This
> is what we have done with pleasant walks in a salubrious, suburban
> still-life setting of Broomhill and a walk along Five Weirs Walk plus
> protest from the GMB Union. Then, on a sunny day in Sheffield, came some
> more images followed by a rain filled day with radio 4 in the background
> playing back the MP4 copy of the speech given by Mark Serwotka, main man
> of the PCS union. All interesting radio 4 seems to create a stillness of
> time, it is fine to work with the sound of the middle class speaking in
> the background then on the hour you hear the bleep bleep of the hour and
> then the news. Slowly, one is learning to become still and yes it would be
> nice to Disappear Completely And Never Be Found. There is a feeling of a
> need to give an account of what happened regards Mooreen (if you do not
> know then do not ask) but for those in the know, as it would be, what did
> you fucking expect following a twat snorting white powder up their nose on
> a cold wednesday night in December - fucking silence? like fuck, look if i
> could i would deal pure white powder to these fuckers and pure brown to
> others and watch them fucking die then i would and yes it would be a
> simple pleasure to kick them as they wither into the nothing that they
> are.. I have no hate as this is a manifestation of Capitalism but i have a
> serious dislike of people who decide to take class a drugs i find such
> people vile and thinking on it was wrong for me to act how i did i simply
> thought myself to be as self-important and deluded as them.. Well, enjoy
> the work..
>
> http://pretentiousartist.com/abstracts
> http://pretentiousartist.com/sunnydayinsheffield

http://www.coveredinbees.org
~~
'You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.' - R. Buckminster Fuller