[Hacklabs] geolocating hacklabs

Nicolás Reynolds fauno at endefensadelsl.org
Mon Jul 1 12:55:57 UTC 2013

flawer <flawer at shareful.be> writes:

>>> in dspace-client[1] we have started using SpaceAPI[2] :)
>>>
>>> [1] https://apollo.open-resource.org/lab:dspace
>>> [2] http://spaceapi.net/
>>
>> there's also umap: umap.fluv.io
>
> hey thanks guys, i am in bigger doubt now ;),
>

> i'm looking at best content to put on hacklabs.org/meetup
>
> (isn't it the best name for that url?, maybe the best url would be
> hackmeeting.org or hackmeet.org , but we could put nice content on
> /meetup and then bother those already going communities)

"Fatal error: Unknown: Cannot find save handler mm in Unknown on line 0"

> i am worried and commited to work on a bigger scope map since i see
> hacklabs as a sector of a bigger thing where there is food, health, etc
> related communities or tags. a map tool that you can add content and
> aggregate, so i could add manually hacklabs there.
>
> (do you dislike this? do you prefer to commit to do an own hacklabs
> geolocator for places and meetings that could be exported?)

oh and i forget, p2p foundation is also mapping p2p experiences, though
they're using a gmaps layer.

http://p2pfoundation.net/Spanish_P2P_WikiSprint

> i guess we should follow spaceapi.net, besides the twitter field that
> for me is shit for an api of that kind. it doesn't look too polemic for
> me ;-)

maybe convert it to a broadapi :P

> ideally we could have hacklabs.org/meetups as an extract from that
> broader map (my mind goes for map.comunaction.org) and we could have the
> link from the site to other related meetups also extracted from that
> broader map..

map.comunaction.org doesn't work for me, can't solve address

--
http://endefensadelsl.org