[Hacklabs] web redesign (and etcs)

flawer flawer at shareful.be
Thu Jun 13 14:58:37 UTC 2013

On 2013-06-11 14:22, -j// wrote:
> hey depending on what CMS you choose.. drupal wordpresse etc..

nobody wants to decide which platform for the root ;P so let's go for a
simpel html, friendly deface style :DD

i gave you my acces to that in a pm, i feel myself better doing other
bits. if you can mantain a demosphere.eu for /hackathons folder (or
whatever other better web calendaring app)

> dont have a stable hacklab.. i am a traveling hacklab in of its
> self..

that's the way i like it ::P

> hackers in belguim? or croatia?

belgium yes, but not oficial hacklabers. i fwd contacts to you
privately

croatia through autistic.org you should find i guess, if you find spots
in slovenia tell me!!