[Hacklabs] web redesign (and etcs)

-j// fotorebelion at riseup.net
Tue Jun 11 12:22:35 UTC 2013

hey depending on what CMS you choose.. drupal wordpresse etc.. i might
be able to help..  may way of colaborating from the road.. i right now
dont have a stable hacklab.. i am a traveling hacklab in of its self..
:-).. goz my laptop and access to internet everywhere i go:-)
maybe i can do some international networking around.. you know of
hackers in belguim? or croatia?