[Hacklabs] add a list of hacklabs on prism-break

flawer flawer at shareful.be
Tue Jun 25 18:18:03 UTC 2013

cool, i think that every hacklab should be an open place to help anyone
with those learnings, probably not all the time but some times.

we should be putting link to that prism-break.org from hacklabs.org,
but see also:

https://techtoolsforactivism.org/

&

http://libreprojects.net/

and we may learn from:

http://alternativeto.net/

so is there not worth to make a working together effort for the
classifying of such tools? where should i send my mum to? to any of them
i guess... :)

ps. nicolas, try not sending a message to different lists at once (cos
of bounces). "privative" is better than propietary, since there is also
ownership in copyleft. but my english is dubious......