[Hacklabs] add a list of hacklabs on prism-break

Nicolás Reynolds fauno at endefensadelsl.org
Tue Jun 25 18:37:09 UTC 2013

flawer <flawer at shareful.be> writes:

> cool, i think that every hacklab should be an open place to help anyone
> with those learnings, probably not all the time but some times.

i think we'll make a pull request on prism-break and open the
opportunity to any space :)

> we should be putting link to that prism-break.org from hacklabs.org,
> but see also:
>
> https://techtoolsforactivism.org/
>
> &
>
> http://libreprojects.net/

\o/

i was also pointed at

http://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Collection:PRISM

and there's also the cryptoparty handbook in english and spanish

http://www.cryptoparty.in/documentation/handbook
http://partidopirata.com.ar/2013/04/20/ya-esta-disponible-para-descargar-el-manual-de-la-cryptoparty-en-espanol/

> and we may learn from:
>
> http://alternativeto.net/
>

> so is there not worth to make a working together effort for the
> classifying of such tools? where should i send my mum to? to any of them
> i guess... :)
>

> ps. nicolas, try not sending a message to different lists at once (cos
> of bounces). "privative" is better than propietary, since there is also
> ownership in copyleft. but my english is dubious......

i know, sorry.  i meant to cc my own lab but they're impatient and
started replying :P

--
http://endefensadelsl.org