[HacktionLab] Leeds HacktionLab update

Mike Harris mike at slackmail.co.uk
Fri Oct 3 14:39:53 BST 2008

Hi All,

I emailed the Indy UK list this week to see what interest the indy
gathering on saturday would have.

Sadly to say, there's not much going on by the looks of it.

Happily to say though that there seems to be lots of interest for
HacktionLab :)

The proposal for the riseup-style thingy has gathering interest from
some UK groups and now it seems that folk from Aktivix, Escapegoat.org
and Tachanka will be joining in.  I've also emailed BLAG and NoLogic to
see whether they're up for being involved.

All sounds really good actually and I'm thinking that perhaps if the
indymedia thing hasn't got many takers, then we should run hacktionlab
alongside it on the saturday to make sure we can fit everything we want
to in, and in a mellow fashion.

How's it going with the rest of you out there?  Who's coming and what do
you want to see on the agenda?

Remember to hack the Wiki yourselves and add in your own ideas:

http://www.hacktivista.net/hacktionlab/index.php/HacktionLab_Leeds_2008/02