[HacktionLab] technology and climate camp

Mike Harris mike at slackmail.co.uk
Wed Jan 7 08:19:48 GMT 2009

Hey Brian,

Things are good thanks, I've just stated working part-time for People
and Planet doing IT stuff for them, replacing the previous IT chap
Charlie.  It's looking good, nice to have a daily routine actually!

That all sounds very good.  It was what we attempted to achieve last
year with HacktionLab and also with contact we made before the camp;
somehow we didn't quite make it, probably with it not being integrated
into process properly.  So I welcome any attempt to make this happen, we
could do great things I'm sure.

As you know there is the Wiki for HacktionLab that is already set up and
running and already has a lot of documentation from last year's camp.
Rather than duplicate the work or start yet another Wiki or web site, I
propose that we continue to use this and expand on it; I'm well up for
that, any objections anyone else?

Cheers and a very happy new year to you too,

Mike.