[HacktionLab] Lifts needed and offered

ben gringo gringoben at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 11:28:56 BST 2009

The idea to use the list is fine I guess apart from the fact that I
know of quite a few people who say they want to come but are probably
not on the list. Anyway, I know of two vehicles that will probably be
coming from london and about  seven or eight people I know are
thinking about going. However those lifts will probably be friday
night due to peoples work commitments and I'd for one would rather
come thursday (or earlier) so I was thinking of perhaps get a train or
bus to bristol are sourcing an earlier lift from there.

Ben - Bristol to Hacktionlab Thursday ?
(no return required hopefully if space is available back to London)