[HacktionLab] Lifts needed and offered

Llanos llanosnunez at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 13:46:51 BST 2009

Hello
I'm driving from Bristol to Redbrook on Thursday late afternoon early
evening. I can offer a lift to one person.
On my way I'm stopping to pick up the cider but it's basically on the area
so it shouldn't take us much longer.
Please, let me know if you would like to come with me, a hand with the heavy
boxes will be much appreciated :) cheers!
Llanos

2009/6/4 ben gringo <gringoben at gmail.com>

> The idea to use the list is fine I guess apart from the fact that I know of
> quite a few people who say they want to come but are probably not on the
> list. Anyway, I know of two vehicles that will probably be coming from
> london and about  seven or eight people I know are thinking about going.
> However those lifts will probably be friday night due to peoples work
> commitments and I'd for one would rather come thursday (or earlier) so I was
> thinking of perhaps get a train or bus to bristol are sourcing an earlier
> lift from there.
>
> Ben - Bristol to Hacktionlab Thursday ?
> (no return required hopefully if space is available back to London)
>
> On 4 Jun 2009, at 11:00, Mike Harris wrote:

Llanos