[HacktionLab] Anyone up for some live linkup with this Arnolfini gig?

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Thu Nov 12 09:26:11 GMT 2009

Hi Everyone,

A while ago I mentioned the thing that Planet, Llanos and I are doing at
the Arnolfini the same Saturday as HacktionLab,  we've got the content
for the talk online on the wiki:

http://hacktivista.net/hacktionlab/index.php/Trapese_workshop_November_2009

I emailed before and wondered if you guys would be up for doing some
form of live link-up during the workshop, this would be at around
3.30/4pm in the afternoon of Saturday.

The live link up could be from as ambitious as a live video or audio
stream, a hook up using GNOME Meeting or someother video/voip client, or
if not simply some photos or a short video from proceedings.  I think it
would be a nice thing to be able to show the connectedness of the web,
highlight the good stuff going on at hacktionlab, and use from FSW tools
to do so.

Any takers?

Mike.