[HacktionLab] agenda stuff

theinnercityhippy at riseup.net theinnercityhippy at riseup.net
Mon Oct 19 23:03:58 BST 2009

hi all.

The club is booked up for the 14th and 15th november and crash space for
those coming is sorted i think. Now the swoop is over, do people want to
suggest things for the agenda?

I'm not too hot on the wiki thing on the site, is there anyone who can do
this to get a list started, or would it be better up on crabgrass?

One thing i'd really like to cover is of course copenhagen and how we can
work together to get news out of the action and into the wide world. We've
managed to get hold of 6 projectors for our 'city screen' project and
would really appreciate some help with the technical aspects of pulling it
off. Also there's some feedback from the networking side of the swoop i'd
like to give and a session on installing linux on old powerpc macs
perhaps?

It'd be really helpful for us to plan food and sleeping if we can get an
idea on numbers this week. I can't remember what won the doodle wars
during the summer :-) can anyone suggest a good alternative?

I also thought it would be good to invite the undercurrents,
climatecamp.tv and cc website peeps along to talk about cop together and
see how we can support each other. What do people think about that?

In solidarity

jimdog