[HacktionLab] and the winner is...

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Tue Oct 13 20:06:27 BST 2009

I can't make it on the Friday as I've got something on Saturday, but I'm
going to attempt to high-tail it from Bristol to Bradford for the
evening's social and Sunday's agenda, and to see you all.

Anything I can do in the meantime, just let me know JD....

w: http://mbharris.co.uk
t: +44 7811 671 893