[HacktionLab] Bristol -> Bradford on the Saturday

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Thu Oct 22 19:24:07 BST 2009

Hi everyone,

I'm going to be driving up from Bristol on Saturday late afternoon/early
eve and then driving back to Oxford on the Monday morning (probably), so
if anyone needs a lift do get in touch.

BTW:  The event I'm doing on the Saturday is a day school thing for Trapese:

http://www.arnolfini.org.uk/whatson/events/details/481
http://www.arnolfini.org.uk/downloads/misc/day3.pdf

The specific topic of the workshop is "Hacktivism: How free software and
free media are changing the future. ".  Llanitos is joining me to give
it and I think Planet Mail as well.  Llanos and I will be putting
together the content this Saturday, but if anyone has anything to
suggest, recent experiences, that sort of thing, any contributions most
welcome.  I will of course be mentioning HacktionLab :)

How about a live stream from Bradford?  GNOME Meeting or something  .... :)

w: http://mbharris.co.uk
t: +44 7811 671 893