[HacktionLab] Autumn Hacklab

Jim Dog theinnercityhippy at riseup.net
Wed Sep 16 12:20:14 BST 2009

Hi.

I put this up on crabgrass late last night then realised that not
everyone might check it very often so I'll send it here as well.

The thread is up at:

https://we.riseup.net/hacktionlab/autumn-hacktionlab

If people maybe want to reply there?

JimDog

----------------

Hi All.

Just realised that I meant to put this up as a discussion but hey ho.
Was wondering if people are still up for coming to an autumn Hacklab up
in the grim north? If so I’d like to volunteer getting it sorted out up
in sunny Bradford at the 1 in 12 club. My thoughts were to have a
combined UK Indymedia meeting and Hacklab like last year if people are
up for this? There’s obviously been lots of changes happening this year
so there’s loads of geeky stuff in the pipeline that are crying out for
some skillsharing.

If people are up for it, does anyone have any ideas as to dates that
would be good? October is pretty backed up with preparations for the
Ratcliffe Swoop but maybe November or December? If it’s at the club it
could be pretty all in one event, as there is the cafe upstairs with an
internet connection and projector for workshops, and a members
bar/events floor downstairs for evening stuff. We could probably work
out enough crash space between us as well as food.

So yeah, are there enough people up for this to make it worthwhile? If
so, I’ll need to find a weekend I can book the cafe out for so could do
with knowing asap.

Solidarity

JimDog