[HacktionLab] yes, yes and yes [WAS: Re: Using all free software for booklet]

ben at bristolwireless.net ben at bristolwireless.net
Fri Apr 16 09:02:09 BST 2010

Quoting "Mike Harris" <mike at mbharris.co.uk>:

> Yes, I agree with gdm, let's just get a few quotes in.  The one we
> have so far was 60 quid for 500, 20 page A5 booklet, with an extra
> 15 for if we have a cover with a colour (I can't remember the exact
> name of the colouring process, but it's basically a primary green,
> blue or red).

We're talking spot colours here, the quote was £60 for 500 A5 24 page
leaflets with 1 spot colour, or an extra £15 for 2 spots colours on
the cover.

The spot colours available were black, red, blue and green. I noted
that we could combine these and use coloured card for the printing, so
for example we could use light yellow card with red and blue spot
colours, or white card with red and green spot colours. I was thinking
cheap but cheerful.

Ta,
==