[HacktionLab] Do you need a hand with your book?

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Thu Apr 15 11:02:29 BST 2010

Hi John,

Thanks for your offer.  We're pretty much complete with content and each
chapter article is about 600 words, so a 6000 word article is way out of
the scope of this booklet.  It's a booklet rather than a book.

Thanks for the ammends suggestions, if you spot something broken and
think you can fix it, perhaps consider creating a Booki account yourself
and diving in and making the ammend?

Bests,

w: http://mbharris.co.uk
t: +44 7811 671 893