[HacktionLab] Job Opportunities! Help needed with this year's HacktionLab

Jim Dog theinnercityhippy at riseup.net
Fri Apr 16 18:22:11 BST 2010

Woohoo I've definitely got the time booked off for the Barncamp so I'll
get a workshop prepared on something or other. Not sure what as yet
though (more stack smashing anyone?).

I'll help out with Ents on the saturday night, though I'm not exactly
sure who'll want to do what etc. I can pitch in for geting the equipment
set up and I'm sure that between me and Protag we could bring enough 12V
stuff to make it all solar powered rather than using the flaky electrics
of last year :-)

I can do a stint on the meet and greet desk as well if others are also
up for rotating this?

JimDog