[HacktionLab] Job Opportunities! Help needed with this year's HacktionLab

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Mon Apr 19 21:33:03 BST 2010

Hi JimDog,

That's excellent.  Are you happy to be appointed in charge of Ents then?

I have a mate from a Bristol band, who do country/americana stuff, who
I've asked if their up for playing.  If the response is positive I can
forward the contacts on to you.

12 volt sounds good, there was some talk of moving the ents out of the
barn and into a marquee (the 20' x 30' workshop one) and this marquee is
intended to be 12 volt I believe.  What do you think about that?

w: http://mbharris.co.uk
t: +44 7811 671 893