[HacktionLab] Fancy being a documentalist for this year's BarnCamp?

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Fri Apr 23 15:30:47 BST 2010

Hi JimDog,

(I've cc'd the list for you ;))

That's great thanks.  So you're now down for meet and greet /
registration stuff, and doing some photos.

Personally, I'm not sure about the podcast thing though, sounds like a
load of work and sketch.  Did you have anything particular in mind and
what use do you think it might be?  (by that I mean, who on earth will
listen to it=.

Yours cynically,

w: http://mbharris.co.uk
t: +44 7811 671 893