[HacktionLab] The booklet - big changes?

mick fuzz mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org
Sun Apr 25 22:52:25 BST 2010

I suggest that if big changes are to me made that we start a new chapter and
put it in the holding area.

I've done this with a rewrite of the Introduction that I've just done.

For the intro - I've tried to make changes to make it really clear  for
someone skim reading it.

   - I've dropped the user story
   - Changed the target audience to be wider
   - Added sections to the page to break it up a bit
   - Changed some of the order to make it easier to work out what is in the
   leaflet from first glance.

It would be good to get people's feedback on the changes I'm proposing.