[HacktionLab] progress on registration form

yossarian yossarian at aktivix.org
Tue Apr 27 19:28:46 BST 2010

Hey,

Sorry to have been out of contact, I've been travelling for work.  On
the upside, the app is mostly done to spec as far as the registration
goes (train coding is the best coding ever!). The security is done,
there's a little admin system, and in general we're pretty much ready to
go.  I can put the app up as a demo, just making an escapegoat subdomain
now.

Will report back when it's up,
Yoss

ps the only thing not in currently is the paypal link which I am not
totally sure how to format but I imagine that should be reasonably easy
to shove in.  I need a bit of feedback on the app first, though,
probably. Sorry it's late, I'm working on it :).