[HacktionLab] ok, getting pretty close

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Fri Apr 30 09:08:10 BST 2010

Hi All,

I propose that we launch it all today!??

We need a bit more work on the Wiki page and a better graphic, which
I'm happy to do.

The booking form seems pretty much ready, there's a couple of changes
that I think we need, but they are minor.  Does anyone else have any
other info that they want captured by the form that isn't being
captured already?

Also, I think we need a wider-ranging list of workshops on the form
being offered (by that I mean, not just a load of geeky ones).

And finally, I'm going to get a bank account in the name of
Hacktionlab set up today so that we can take cheques.

So hopefully we should have plenty of punters for the open mic.

Quoting "mick fuzz" <mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org>:

> great work on the registration form!!!

w: http://mbharris.co.uk
t: +44 7811 671 893