[HacktionLab] ok, getting pretty close

mick fuzz mickfuzz at clearerchannel.org
Fri Apr 30 09:45:36 BST 2010

> Also, I think we need a wider-ranging list of workshops on the form being
> offered (by that I mean, not just a load of geeky ones).

I don't think we should have the workshops on the form.
We don't have enough sorted yet and it's a barcamp style event, people pitch
up and give workshops, so it sends mixed messages.

Can we put a link to the workshop wiki page maybe?

I think we are doing ok on non-geeky workshops
Paul from undercurrents is up for doing one on citizen journalism
Ana - one on secure email for non geeks.
I'll do one on anonymous blogging - (i need to put that in)
Mark's ones are great.

Can someone step up for a 12v one - and also the other ones that were talked
about in Oxford?

I think it would be good to launch today!