[HacktionLab] ok, getting pretty close

JimDog theinnercityhippy at riseup.net
Fri Apr 30 10:20:27 BST 2010

I'm up for doing the 12v one, particularly if ptg is hauling his arse down as well. We could bring the northern media centre down and demonstrate the setup from the solar panels, the distributor and then on to the networking side of things. It's all now in a nice self contained unit so will give an idea and hopefully some inspiration for others to have a crack at it?

Jd