[HacktionLab] ok, getting pretty close

Mike Harris mike at mbharris.co.uk
Fri Apr 30 14:32:30 BST 2010

Hi Yoss,

No it didn't turn up on the CSV dump of transactions :(

That features a field called ReceiptId that is empty, but I can't find
out anything about it.

Looking at the documentation at
https://cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?&cmd=_render-content&content_ID=developer/e_howto_html_Appx_websitestandard_htmlvariables#id08A6HH00W2J

I see that there are two fields, custom and invoice, that we might be
able to use for it??

Could we try that?  Any more guineapigs out there?

P.S.  If that doesn't work, then perhaps we need to change the PayPal
payment type from a Donation to a Payment?

w: http://mbharris.co.uk
t: +44 7811 671 893